Our parts stores stock a wide-range of items from over 200 parts manufacturers, and because we are also manufacturers, our parts experts know your HVAC equipment and systems inside and out. Our parts centers are the right place to turn for expert advice on the right parts at the right price.
We can assist with all your HVAC needs from belts to 25 ton roof-top units. All of our locations are equipped with tools, chemicals, compressors, motors, filters, and equipment to get you back on the road in no time.
Want to order parts right from your desk? Or check our store inventories? Sign up for Trane ComfortSite today! To sign up – contact your local Trane Parts Store.
More than Trane OEM
We provide much more than just Trane OEM parts and supplies. Our parts stores stock all your favorite brands and our experts can help you find the right part for the job. Click here to view our product line card.
- Order equipment, parts, literature and track order status
- Search for specific product information
- Complete warranty requirements online
- Use interactive product support functions
- View and print invoices through Account Track Online
Not a registered user and want to learn more?
Regardless of your situation, Trane has you covered with temporary HVAC, Power and Compressed Air solutions.
- Emergency: With numerous locations throughout the Midwest we can respond to your emergency needs quickly.
- Seasonal: Productivity and comfort can be maintained no matter what the season with our fleet of supplemental cooling and heating solutions.
- Planned Maintenance / Construction: Maximize uptime by continuing operations with temporary equipment while your building is under construction or you conduct maintenance on existing equipment.
- Special Events: Ensure your event exceed the expectations of your guests and customers.
Visit our Rentals page to learn more or contact a Portable Rental Specialist near you!
Light Commercial Unitary Equipment
Get the right equipment – right away
Now you can buy replacement equipment directly from a Trane parts store. We have an extensive inventory of rooftop and split systems located near you, in warehouses electronically linked across the country. Most likely, we’ll have what you need in stock – and we can get it to your job site within forty-eight hours.
Click here to learn more about our LCU equipment product offerings and to contact us for a quote.
There are times that replacing a compressor, coil or motor on an older Trane residential unit might not be the quickest or most cost effective choice. An easy, more economical solution is to replace your older unit with a Dry R22 condensing a/c and heat pump. Our parts stores stock these Dry R22 units in 1.5 – 5 ton sizes. Trane furnaces and coils are also available and new units always come with a warranty.
We also stock Ameristar residential units. Ameristar products are great for cost conscious customers for both replacement and new construction projects.
Talk to your counter or sales person about residential equipment available to you through our parts stores and don’t forget the line sets, condenser pads, & thermostats!
Turn those used refrigerants into cash.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Drop off your full recovery cylinder
- Pick up an empty recovery cylinder
- Receive credit to your account
– $3.00/lb. credit on R-22 above 99.5% purity
– $2.50/lb. credit on R-22 between 99.4 – 98% purity
No charge for disposal fee for R-22 less than 97.9% purity.
No charge for certification of out-of-date tanks.
Free pick up and delivery for more than 500 pounds.
Additionally, we will run reports on a quarterly basis to identify other parts you are using on an ongoing basis and add them to your inventory. We will also monitor parts you are not using and remove those from your shelves. This service allows you to spend your valuable time doing other more meaningful tasks and ensures you always have what you need at your fingertips. Call a location near you to learn more!