The Total Solutions Provider Program…
Trane has partnered with The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN) to give school districts and government entities additional opportunities to purchase world-class equipment and services, while taking advantage of the collective purchasing power of TCPN membership. This program is available to, and benefits, all government entities that must comply with state procurement laws.
What is included in the TCPN program?
- Labor Based Solutions
Click here to download a list of TCPN awarded contract holders.
- All Trane commercial equipment including all unitary, terminal units and heating products procured domestically.
- Trane building automation equipment to the extent that it is coupled with installation and/or retrofit of BAS systems.
- Evapco Cooling Towers.
- Yaskawa Frequency Drives.
- Mitsubishi “Mr. Slim” split systems & Multi-City products.
- Armstrong pumps.
- Camus & PVI boilers, hot water heaters and water specialties.
- Multi-Stack modular chillers.
- UAS dust collection systems.
- TAS packaged central plants.
- Evaporcool evaporative process cooling.
- Dynamic air filtration.
- Genesis conversion (photo catalytic oxidation) technology.
- Ingersoll Rand security products.
- Ingersoll Rand Industrial air compressors & impact tools.
- Annexair heat recovery air handlers.
Trane parts in conjunction with Trane contracted repair and retrofit of existing Trane equipment. The Parts Inventory Purchasing Program that allows customers to purchase one-time-per-year parts for inventory.
Labor Based Solutions
- Training: both local and factory providing skill building, education programs and certifications.
- Equipment startups.
- HVAC, refrigeration and plumbing installation including complete turnkey replacements and new construction. Included are any ancillary labor tasks, related to HVAC, refrigeration or plumbing installations.
- System commissioning and reporting.
- All types of monitoring such as man-in-attendance, BAS remote monitoring.
- Predictive maintenance such as oil, refrigerant and vibration analysis.
- All types of repair services with coverages (full and partial) on all existing HVAC equipment types and brand names and plumbing fixtures and systems.
- All types of maintenance services including full and preventative maintenance contracts as well as time and material contracts.
- Manufacturing services.
- Outsourcing of chilled and hot water by providing plants owned by Trane and leased to the governmental entity.
- Adsil coatings as required on all HVAC equipment.
- Equipment modifications as it relates to either a new construction or retrofit project including customer fabrication.
- Filter change outs, filter contract maintenance.
- System buy- backs and full operational services.
- Warranty services and extended parts and labor warranties.
- All turnkey contracting including engineering, architectural and general contract work as it relates to the HVAC refrigeration and plumbing requirements.
- Air and water balancing.
- BAS installation on new construction and repair or replacement on existing buildings.
- Integrated security systems.
- Installation / maintenance on air compressors.
- Fire alarm installations.
- Financial services such as leasing (all types), prompt pay discounting, anticipation discounting and guaranteed savings.
- Site surveys of existing facilities.
- Rental HVAC equipment from Trane Rental.
- System analysis of existing facilities including modeling and payback analysis.
- Project management services such as contract managing and analysis of bids and budget prioritization.
- Long range school planning and facility audits.
- IAQ services such as appraisals, filtration analysis and remediation.
- Data management services of existing facilities via ComfortSite.
- Estimating resources for budgeting of projects.
- Engineering and architectural services such as MEP, structural and civil.
- Performance contracting “PACT” with guaranteed savings.
- “Services” General Work Order Contracting for packages enhanced solutions.
- Facilities Management Program.